Tuesday 15 April 2014

Jelly Bum Koala


Pattern available from Etsy, Website & Ravelry

Hello, Hello and welcome my good friends. Today is release day for the Jelly Bum Koala knitting pattern. This little cutie patootie will be joining the rest of the gang as the 38th design. I hope you all like him, particularly all my Australian friends out there.

I want to say a huge congratulations to Jodie H for winning the first copy of the Jelly Bum frog knitting pattern. I'll be announcing the winner of the Koala pattern today so finger crossed you get the lucky email through your inbox! If you want to be in with a chance of winning the next design from the collection the pop over to our give-away page. What is the pattern you ask? Click that link and go see and be in with a chance of winning yourself a copy. By the way I just wanted to add that if you are already a friend of the Jelly Bums facebook page you can simply click 'I'm a fan' and you'll get an easy entry to the comp.

Have fun knitting these guys up, and as usual remember to send in photos to the facebook page or upload your finished toys onto the Ravelry pattern pages so everyone can see your skills. Also I particularly love to feature toys which have a special story behind them like this lot.

Happy Knitting everyone and good luck to all competition entrants.
♥ Raynor

No comments: