Monday 24 December 2012

Triple Update

Hello all,
It's good to see you again, as usual i'm skulking in with my tail between my legs for being so lax about the blog. The notion took me this morning to read though all my old blog posts and it brings back some great memories of starting up my little knitting patterns. I wanted to let you know that i'm back to creating patterns again and have three in the sketching stage so i can get an idea of how the finished toy will look. Over the next few days (well when Christmas settles down) i'll be picking up the needles to create them.  I'm a bit undecided on wheter i should release them altogether or spread them out over a few weeks, let me know if you would have a preference.
For the past few months I've been working away on a new project of sewing pattern for my new Etsy shop Elf Pop, I have loads of doll patterns available and have started on an animal toy patterns too. So if you sew then check it out and if you don't then the little cuties are a great way to learn.
I'm going to be a busy bunny over the next few months but remember to keep me posted on what you make with the Jelly Bums because you know I love to see your finished works.

source

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a very happy start to 2013 and i'll see you all back with those new patterns.
Love Raynor x

No comments: