Saturday 5 May 2012

Ravelry Update

Just a quick update to let all you Ravellers out there that all of the Jelly Bum Patterns are available for instant download on Ravelry. At the moment it is only available for single pattern purchases or multiple pattern without the pattern deals added. I have tried adding promotions to allow a discount once more than one pattern is purchased however the checkout is not able to override the other deal promotions.



Just before I go I wanted to post a picture which was uploaded to the Facebook page from a lovely knitter called Catherine. Isn't this little mobile adorable. I love how creative you guys are with the patterns and this is why I love seeing pictures of finished toys.
Keep tuned later in the week for an update on a  new pattern schedule.
Raynor x

No comments: