Sunday 24 April 2011

A little Jelly Bean!

My apologies for my distinct lack of blogging for the last few months. Everything is a bit up in the air at the moment the biggest news being that we're having another baby!

This is our newest little addition due to arrive 30th August 2011!

We also found out at out 20 week scan that we are expecting a little boy this time. Eek, what do I do with one of those! Haha only joking it, just hope he likes being doused in pink which seems radiate from every corner of our house as our girls grow older and get decisively more girly everyday!

The news also means that I will be on maternity leave from 18th July and so am hoping to use it to try and get more patterns on the go (once it all settles down).

This is also my perfect excuse to start knitting some baby clothes, which is completely alien to me, but I'm loving the gorgeous little shawl collar cardigan on Ravelry. I have a feeling my baby may be in some wonky shaped cardigans for the first few months of his life.

Raynor x

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Congratulations!!! Baby knitting is really fun so enjoy!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Is he born yet? Enjoy the time with him!!