Thursday 28 May 2009

Jelly Bums Mouse


Hey all, just dropping by to show off the latest Jelly Bum Pattern, a sweet little mouse.
I had this pattern ready for a few days but somehow just could not get good pictures of the finished toy. I love how she looks a little bit chubby because I doubled up the white yarn because it was so thin, reminds me of the greedy little mouse from Cinderella.
I also wanted to say a huge thank you for your kind word about the dino suit I'm so pleased it was received so well. I'm in the process of working on a dress pattern but i'm still tweaking to get it perfect, and then I'll get photos and get it up for you all to use.
Apologies at the moment if I'm a bit absent I'm trying to get on to update as much as possible but we are in the middle of house hunting before I start university so it seems my spare time is filled with searching for the perfect house and then going to viewings. That and the fact that we have to start looking for a nursery for the girls soon, so hopefully you could all forgive me if I'm a bit quiet with things for a few days at a time. However do remember I'm always available to help or answer any questions and I'll always answer any emails within 24hours so please don't be afraid to write to me I'm always happy to hear from my fellow toy knitters.
OK I'm off for now to bask in the last of the rare afternoon sun, so drop by soon for any more Jelly updates
♥ Raynor

No comments: