Sunday 26 April 2009

Just popping my head in

I'm back again!
Apologies for my long unexplained absence, the last month has just gone a bit haywire. At the start of the month we had a big scare when Evie pulled down a cup of coffee from the counter and scolded herself, resulting in a 5 day stay in the hospital. We were so happy once Evie was allowed home and then it turned out that Lois had caught a viral infection which meant lots of projectile vomiting etc... mmm not nice but you get the idea. It was an awful time and unfortunately has taken the whole family a good whilst to recover and get back into routines etc. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of those who sent the girls their get well thoughts and also thank you all for being so patient with me sending out patterns and answering questions.
Obviously the knitting went on the back burner the last few weeks, however now that the girls are all better now I've got back on to it. The next pattern should be out by Tuesday at the latest as I'm still making final touches to everything. I can't believe it will be the 19th pattern, I'm really in the knitting 'zone' at the moment so I'll have to get cracking with more patterns whilst I'm there.
Also thought I'd let you know that I've eventually plucked up the courage to start crocheting! Its actually a lot easier than I thought but I'm still learning, you never know there might even be some Jelly Bum crochet patterns in the pipeline!
Hope your all having a lovely weekend and pop back to see the latest pattern soon.
♥Raynor

3 comments:

miss aine said...

Good to hear the kiddos are better. Can't wait to see the new creations!

Jackie said...

Hope your little one's have fully recovered now - it's such a worrying time when they are ill. Look forward to seeing your new pattern:O)

beanz said...

Good to hear all is well

A few of your critters were well received at Easter - a pic on my blog and more on flickr