Wednesday 29 October 2008

Jelly Bums Giraffe

After a few days of knitting (and mostly frogging) the latest pattern picked by Michelle T in the very first Jelly Bums competition, It's eventually finished and I'm proud to present a little giraffe.


 
The pattern was a nice challenge as it required a whole chart design for the body and neck, plus the addition of the long neck. I think he is super cute and he seemed to be in demand before he was even created. Out of the 92 entries for the competition a giraffe was selected as the most wanted pattern with 17 entries. So if you want to get your mitts on your very own little giraffe he is now available as a single pattern and also part of the pattern deals from my etsy shop.
So for now I'll dash off to get working on another new pattern, and I'll see you all back here in a few days for the pattern reveal.
Take Care
♥ Raynor

No comments: